Acm-60 Superfine Cocoa Bean Powder Hammer Mill
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ACM
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 20-22r/min
- Materials: Antimony
- Main Material: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Bearing: FAG
- OEM&ODM: Available
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: China
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 18.5KW
- Application: Chemistry
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Ce
- Spare Parts: Available
- Trademark: LEAP
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8479820090
Air classifier mill material would be conveyed by feeding system evenly to milling chamber, and would be impacted by high-speed rotating beater, and also under the centrifugal force, it would impact the grinding track. By several different pulverization powers, the material would be milled into fine powder. The milled powder would go with air flow up to the classifying chamber. With the help of adjustable classifier wheel, coarse powder and fine powder would be separated. Qualified fine powder would go through the wheel vane then into the cyclone separator or dust collector, while mixture of coarse powder and fine powder would fall down to the milling chamber to be milled again.
1.Air classifier mill milling and classifying in one system. Required product size achieved by the adjustment of classifier wheel.
2.Compact structure, small space occupation, low installation power, wide application, and high performance cost.
3.Different beater designs, pin shape, hammer shape and tooth shape, for different materials. High milling efficiency.
4.Suitable for powder product milling between d50: 2micron and 75micron.
This applies to the following seven non-metallic mineral hardness, diatomite, fluorspar, Fluorite, mica, and Low humidity, high melting point, viscosity of sulfur Juan, pesticides, and other ultra-fine grinding of Materials to solve the major problem which current domestic crushing industry can not solve. Fineness Can reach at 5 to 10 microns. Especially for cocoa coarse material,cocoa shell,coconut cake,rice, sugar,corn, fibre material,medicinal materials...
|Matched Powder(kw)||Grinding Plate||4||11||22||30||45||90||110|
|Rotation Speed (r/min)||Grinding plate||9000||5600||4600||4200||2900||2100||1800|
1. What material you want to grind, is it dry, what is the size of feed material ?
2. What capacity you expect ? (kg/h)
3. What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want?
4. What voltage you want? For example, 380V 50Hz 3p; 440V 60Hz,3p; 220V...etc.
(We only provide 3P, because our machines are all for industrial use,not for family.)
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products, but also complete customer services.
we provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills, to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.
Welcome to visit our factory !