Ce Certificated Ultra-Fine Wood Saw Dust Hammer Mill
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet|
- Model NO.: ACJ-650
- Voltage: 380V
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Multi Color
- Bearing: FAG
- OEM&ODM: Available
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Flat Die Cone Wheel
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Main Material: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Spare Parts: Available
- Certificate: ISO9001,Ce,TUV,SGS
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8479820090
3.little floor area,
1. General Description
ACJ500 roller mill is a dry process type superfine grinder.It can grind wood chips and fiber materials to 325 mesh. The machine is specialized by good performance, high effiency, little floor area, easy erection, good indication of product size and stable specification.
2. Application and Characteristics
The machine is widely applicated for comminution and grinding of normal materials, such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talc and flammable and superfine grinding processing of explosive material with humidity<8%, Mohs hardness< grade 6, especially superfine grinding processing of fibrous materials like wood chips and fibers.
- Compared to other roller-grinding mills, the output is increased 20~30% under the same drive condition; compation of roller under high-pressure centrifugal force is increased 30~40%
- Energy saving: under the same output and fineness data, when comminuting wood chips energy consumption of this machine is only 1/3 that of jet mill.
- Good fineness: the best fineness of wood chips comminution is up to 400~600 mesh
- Stepless speed governor for classifying wheel realizes particle size adjustment of product without stopping the machine. All fines can be recovered, no environmental pollution.
- Cooling function of this machine keep the temperature low during comminution, which is specially applied for thermal-sensitive and fibrous materials. Product fineness is well-distributed.
- Dedusting totally reaches the National Standard for Dust Emission.
- Overlapping-type multi-stage sealing of the grinding equipment comes with very good sealing performance.
3. Structure and Working Principle
This machine is innerclassifying high pressure superfine roller mill, which can realize both comminution and classfication process. The machine consists of a machine body, a frame, a feeder, a comminution equipement, a classifying equipment, a discharge system, a drive and motor. The inner structure is shown as the picture below.
The main machine, filter, radial fan, rotary valve,cyclone and electrical panel make up a whole system.Raw material are grinded by rollers to particles and sucked by blower to sorting wheel. Fine particles pass through the sorting wheel and tranfer to cycone. Coarse are rejected and go back for regrinding. Sorting wheel's velocity is adjusted, that means we can control fine particle size by using different speed. The grinder box are ventilation-cool type. There is a small blower does the job.
4. Main Technical Specifications
|Max feed fineness(mm)||≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)||≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)|
|Product fineness(mesh)||≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)||100~1250|
(wood chips 150~600)
|Classifier motor power(kw)||0.75||0.75|
|Output(Kg/h)||10~500(wood chips 10~80)||10~650(wood chips 10~120)|
Please fill in your need products and your message and do not forget mail and/or phone if you like to be contacted.
We are the professional machine manufacturer in China.
I need to ask you some details for sending you the more suitable quotation,
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
I hope you can tell me these details, i will give you the best quotation ASAP, thanks. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit, we would like to sincerely for your service! We look forward to your inquiry!