Graphite Mill Graphite Grinding Mill with Complete Accessories
|FOB Price:||US $11,111 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $11,111/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ACM
- Processing Object: Splined Shaft
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Cylindrical Grinder Type: Universal Cylindrical Grinder
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Main Material: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Spare Parts: Available
- Knife Material: From Switzerland
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Type: Multi-Use Grinding Machine
- Abrasives: Grinding Wheel
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Ce
- Belt: From Japan
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
Graphite Mill is ideal energy-saving micro powder producing equipment with good performance and high efficiency.
ACM series air classifying mill, compared to current comminution mills, has superior performances and is applied for varies of material processing, especially for thermal-sensitive and fibrous materials. Final product particle size is well distributed to micron stage and sub-micron stage. It is currently ideal energy-saving micro powder producing equipment with good performance and high efficiency.
2. Application and Characteristics
The machine is applicated for comminution low to medium-hard materials in industries of chemical industry, medicine, dye, pesticide, metallurgy, foodstuff, tobacco, feedstuff, plastics, plant fibre and reclaimed rubber and so on.
Characteristics as follow:
This machine is a reflective-type vertical mill. Classifying component is set in comminution chamber. Airflow takes comminuted material to classifier for collection. Classifying component replacing traditional screen, functions both comminution and classification process, resulting high efficiency.
Airflow control valve and classifying wheel stepless speed governor ensures particle size adjustable without stopping the machine. Furthermore, fines can be recovered, no environment pollution.
Cooling function of this machine keep the temperature-rise low during comminution, which is specially applied for thermal-sensitive and fibrous materials. Product fineness is well-distributed.
Convenient for maintenance, operation and cleaning; big capacity
New type V-belt as transmission is specialized by great transmission power, stable running and high efficiency.
3. Structure and Working Principle
This machine is a effective-type vertical mill, which can realize both comminution and classfication processes. The machine consists of a machine body, a frame, a feeder, a comminution equipment, a classifying equipment, a discharge system, a drive and motor.
The main machine, filter, radial fan, rotary valve,cyclone and electrical panel make up a whole system.
The machine inside is shaped a drum. A ring separates it into two parts. The lower part is for air-in and the upper part is separated by sorting ring into comminution chamber and classifying chamber. The comminution chamber consists of rotor and lining, and is used for crushing material into fines. The classifying chamber consists of wheels so as to classify fines to particle size reaching standard and not-reaching standard, and the product reaching standard is sucked out through discharging pipe and collected through cyclone. The rest not reaching standard product goes back to the comminution chamber along sorting ring for re-grinding until reaching standard.
The classifying wheel speed is adjustable to get different product particle sizes. Feed screw transfers material into comminution chamber. Speed is also adjustable to control different feeding amount.
Airflow with dust after rotary valve gets in filter body. Flow speed suddenly drops down due to airflow volume instantly expands. Bigger particles settle down by gravity to the bottom part, else particles are blocked on the outer wall of filter bags through static effect. Cleaned by filter bags, clean air after Venturi tube is discharged through outlet.
The filter's resistance increases when particles blocked out of the filter bags increases. To control the filter bag resistance in a rated range, a pulse controller will give signal to open solenoid valve, then compressed air will be jetted to the relative Venturi tube (first air), and the Venturi tube will lead the ambient air (second air) which is one time more powerful than the first air into the filter bag. Then the bag is instantly expanded, and suddenly is pulled back because the air impact disappears quickly. So some particles adsorbing on the filter bag are shaked off and discharged out. The filter bag is cleaned.
4. Main Technical Specifications
classifying wheel (kw)
Fluid air flow(m3/h)
Pulverization Fineness (μm)
Out put (kg/h)
outline Size LxWxH(mm)
Note: capacity and comminution size may changes with different material and different peripheral equipments.
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products, but also complete customer services.
we provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills, to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.
1. What material you want to grind, is it dry, what is the size of feed material ?
2. What capacity you expect ? (kg/h)
3. What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want?
4. What voltage you want? For example, 380V 50hz 3p; 440V 60Hz,3p; 220V...etc.
(We only provide 3P, because our machines are all for industrial use,not for family.)