Ce Approved Superfine Synthetic Graphite Spheroidization Grinding Mill
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Recommended Products
- 15 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ACM
- Processing Object: Beans
- Screen Mesh: Without Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Expanding Method: Dry Expansion
- Applicable Materials Shape: Powder
- Certificate: Ce
- Spare Parts: Available
- Knife Material: Imported From Euro
- Trademark: LEAP
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Type: Grinding Equipment
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Bulking Machine Type: Twin Screw Bulking Machine
- Condition: New
- Main Material: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Bearing: FAG
- OEM&ODM: Available
- Belt: Imported From Japan
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: China
Air classifier mill material would be conveyed by feeding system evenly to milling chamber,and would be impacted by high-speed rotating beater,and also under the centrifugal force,it would impact the grinding track.By several different pulverization powers,the material would be milled into fine powder.The milled powder would go with air flow up to the classifying chamber.With the help of adjustable classifier wheel.coarse powder and fine powder would be separated.Qualified fine powder would be go through the wheel vane then into the cyclone separator or dust collector.while mixture of coarse powder and fine powder would fall down to the milling chamber to be milled again.
This applies to the following seven non-metallic mineral hardness, diatomite, fluorspar, Fluorite, mica, and Low humidity, high melting point, viscosity of sulfur Juan, pesticides, and other ultra-fine grinding of Materials to solve the major problem which current domestic crushing industry can not solve. Fineness Can reach at 5 to 10 microns.
|Matched Powder(kw)||Grinding Plate||4||11||22||30||45||90||110|
|Rotation Speed (r/min)||Grinding plate||9000||5600||4600||4200||2900||2100||1800|
Our Work Included :
Design and supply of a Complete Air Classification Milling system for the production of Spherical Graphite. This includes design and supply of all ancillary items necessary for proper operation of the offered equipment including,
- Feed Bin (10m3 minimum capacity) and Feed Screw
- Pulverizing Mills
- Classifiers and Cyclones (Cyclones' collecting system & Filters' collecting system)
- Bag filters
- Air blowers
- Rotary valves
- Pipe both within each classifier unit and interconnecting ducting between stages
- Two product collection systems (for 16um and 23um products), inclusive of appropriately sized bag filters, rotary valves and blowers
- One fines collection system, inclusive of appropriately sized bag filters, rotary valves and blower.
Spherical Graphite Introduction
- Spherical graphite is produced through fine grinding, purification and spheritisation - processing the flat flake into a sphere of concentrate
- Purification is generally conducted via an acid wash treatment which takes a raw material of approximately 94% TGC to over 99% TGC purity
- Purified product is milled to reach an average commercial size of between 10 and 20 microns, with the ultimate objective of maximising the surface area of the material. Flake graphite can be spheritised to as low as 5 microns
- Uncoated spherical graphite material is usually sold onto processing or trading companies who then add their own specialised coating material to aid conductivity in the battery. This is most commonly a carbon coating of some form that is applied using a chemical vapour method.
- Production of uncoated spherical graphite is generally wasteful, with producers today achieving an average yield of 30-40% on initial flake concentrate input
- The only application for spherical graphite is as an anode material for lithium-ion batteries, with the majority of consumers being situated in either China, Japan or South Korea
- To become "battery-grade", spherical graphite must achieve a minimum of 99.95% TGC following purification
- Price is dependent on purity and particle shape / size
1.What material you want to grind,is it dry, what is the size of feed material?
2.What capacity you expect? (kg/h)
3.What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want ?
4.What voltage you want ? For example,380V 50Hz, 3P ..
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products,but also complete customer services.
We provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit,we will offer the following technical services:
1.Design for your production line flow and equipment layout,free of charge;
2.Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawing of related parts,etc;
3.Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied
4.Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application
5.Equipment upgrading(customers need to pay the cost);
1.Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system.
2.Strict control from purchasing inspection,process inspection to final proofing;
3.Establish several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4.Detailed quality control examples;
1)Complete files for quality control and quality feedback.
2)Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills,to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
3)Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sales.After sales service
1.We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning
2.During the installation and commissioning,we offer operator training service
3.The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning,and after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4.Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling(appropriate cost will be collected).
5.We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6.If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired,we will collect maintenance cost.
Welcome to visit our factory !