CE Certificated High Quality Ultra-fine Dextrose Flour Mill
BXM rod pin mill is widely suitable for the pulverization in food, chemical, medicine, Chinese herbal medicine.
BXMseries pin mill is very suitable for sticky and heat-sensitive material ,for it's special structure. It is a product from German Hober technology.
Foodstuff:sugar, rice, corn, starch, oat, flour, soya, pea, spice, cocoa, potato powder, salt, milk powder, onion, coffee, dextrose etc
Chemical: pigment, alumina, ferric oxide, copper, graphite etc
Plastic:polythene, PVC, bakelite, epoxy resin etc
Construction material:limestone, gypsum, fluorite, mica, kaolin clay, straw, shell etc
Medicine:roots, bark, leaves , herb, bone powder etc
3.Principle and structure
It's main parts are housing, door, rotary disc, static disc, shaft, air sealing. There is a rubber ring between door and housing for prevent power out.It's milling zone is consist of rotary pins and static pins. Particles hit these pins and get split. Particles can get abundant times of hit because there are several rows of pins. The rotary pins can suck airs to reduce the heat generated by friction. There is a air sealing device to protect bearing keep clean.
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products, but also complete customer services.
we provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills, to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.
1. What material you want to grind, is it dry, what is the size of feed material ?
2. What capacity you expect ? (kg/h)
3. What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want?
4. What voltage you want? For example, 380V 50hz 3p; 440V 60Hz,3p; 220V...etc.
(We only provide 3P, because our machines are all for industrial use,not for family.)