High quality CE certificated Superfine Mica Powder roller Mill
3.little floor area,
1. General Description
MF500 roller mill is a dry process type superfine grinder.It can grind wood chips and fiber materials to 325 mesh. The machine is specialized by good performance, high effiency, little floor area, easy erection, good indication of product size and stable specification.
2. Application and Characteristics
The machine is widely applicated for comminution and grinding of normal materials, such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talc and flammable and superfine grinding processing of explosive material with humidity<8%, Mohs hardness< grade 6, especially superfine grinding processing of fibrous materials like wood chips and fibers.
- Compared to other roller-grinding mills, the output is increased 20~30% under the same drive condition; compation of roller under high-pressure centrifugal force is increased 30~40%
- Energy saving: under the same output and fineness data, when comminuting wood chips energy consumption of this machine is only 1/3 that of jet mill.
- Good fineness: the best fineness of wood chips comminution is up to 400~600 mesh
- Stepless speed governor for classifying wheel realizes particle size adjustment of product without stopping the machine. All fines can be recovered, no environmental pollution.
- Cooling function of this machine keep the temperature low during comminution, which is specially applied for thermal-sensitive and fibrous materials. Product fineness is well-distributed.
- Dedusting totally reaches the National Standard for Dust Emission.
- Overlapping-type multi-stage sealing of the grinding equipment comes with very good sealing performance.
3. Structure and Working Principle
This machine is innerclassifying high pressure superfine roller mill, which can realize both comminution and classfication process. The machine consists of a machine body, a frame, a feeder, a comminution equipement, a classifying equipment, a discharge system, a drive and motor. The inner structure is shown as the picture below.
The main machine, filter, radial fan, rotary valve,cyclone and electrical panel make up a whole system.Raw material are grinded by rollers to particles and sucked by blower to sorting wheel. Fine particles pass through the sorting wheel and tranfer to cycone. Coarse are rejected and go back for regrinding. Sorting wheel's velocity is adjusted, that means we can control fine particle size by using different speed. The grinder box are ventilation-cool type. There is a small blower does the job.
4. Main Technical Specifications
| ACJ-500 ||ACJ-650|
|Wheel number(pc)|| 4||6|
|Wheel L×H(mm)|| φ170x105 ||φ170×105|
|Stator inner-diameter(mm)|| φ522||φ670|
|Shaft speed(r/min)|| 370||295|
|Max feed fineness(mm)|| ≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)||≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)|
|Product fineness(mesh)|| ≤20(wood chips ≤5~15mesh)||100~1250|
(wood chips 150~600)
|Classifier speed(r/min)|| 300~1500||300~1650|
|Classifier motor power(kw)|| 0.75||0.75|
|Output(Kg/h)|| 10~500(wood chips 10~80)||10~650(wood chips 10~120)|
1.What material you want to grind,is it dry, what is the size of feed material?
2.What capacity you expect? (kg/h)
3.What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want ?
4.What voltage you want ? For example,380V 50Hz, 3P ..
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products,but also complete customer services.
We provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit,we will offer the following technical services:
1.Design for your production line flow and equipment layout,free of charge;
2.Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawing of related parts,etc;
3.Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied
4.Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application
5.Equipment upgrading(customers need to pay the cost);
1.Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system.
2.Strict control from purchasing inspection,process inspection to final proofing;
3.Establish several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4.Detailed quality control examples;
1)Complete files for quality control and quality feedback.
2)Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills,to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
3)Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sales.After sales service
1.We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning
2.During the installation and commissioning,we offer operator training service
3.The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning,and after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4.Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling(appropriate cost will be collected).
5.We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6.If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired,we will collect maintenance cost. Welcome to visit our factory !