Ultra-fine Carragenen Turbo Grinding Machine with CE certificate
SD turbine Food fine mill has the features of high output, fine fineness, low noise, low energy consumption, simple maintenance
SD-type impact mill is designed by Zhejiang LEAP Pulverization equipment Co., Ltd.It is widly used for comminution of low-hardness materials in fields of chemical industry, dyestuff, paint, plastics, coating, pesticide, foodstuff, feedstuff, metallurgy and non-metallic minerals.
2.Structure and Working Principle
SD impact mill consists of machine housing, a door, turbo, main shaft and screen.During running, the motor drives the main shaft and turbo for high-speed rotation.The turbo and blades on screen ring integrate a compact comminution area.Material fed in this machine in the roating airflow rub compactly and impact strongly to the inner side of turbo vane, and the material is re-grinded in the gap between vanes and blades.
During this process, the turbo sucks in large amount of air for cooling the machine and material and transferring fines.
The product fineness depends on specification of material and dimension of screen, and as well as flow volume of material and air.
Special labyrinth sealing at the bearing part efficiently blocks powder getting in, so as to extend the bearing's application life.
Two O-type rubber sealing ring in the door guarantees no powder pollution.
3.Main Technical Specifications
Main technical parameters of SD-500
Rotor diameter (mm)
Motor power (kw)
Turbo's rotation speed (r/min)
Note:Capacity and comminution size may changes with different material and different peripheral equipments.
1. What material you want to grind, is it dry, what is the size of feed material ?
2. What capacity you expect ? (kg/h)
3. What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want?
4. What voltage you want? For example, 380V 50hz 3p; 440V 60Hz,3p; 220V...etc.
(We only provide 3P, because our machines are all for industrial use,not for family.)
We know that a good and satisfying powder grinding mill manufacturer and supplier should not only provide high quality products, but also complete customer services.
we provide the following services:
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills, to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.
Welcome to visit our factory !